Millions of people around the world are writing online or offline essays everyday. The growth of the media such as the television, internet, and the newspapers over the years and the geographies have contributed further here. It means there is no dearth of essays that you can read. What matters most when writing your essay, for instance, is your ability to reasoning in a lucid and storytelling style that keeps the readers engrossed in reading. Your reader should be able to concoct the reasoning in his own mind and should feel attached to it. In other words, on top of the reasoning part, an effective essay writing would call for a couple of qualities such as the following.
- Path-breaking: Having said this, we mean, when you write something that is different from others, your writing easily gets noticed. That’s how great writers all over the world and of all the ages have evolved one after another. All of them created something that was way different from the literary work of that era. Your endeavour to write good essays cannot be any different. In other words, to become a winning essay writer, you have to write essays that stand out by virtue of its’ sheer values and the emotional connection with the masses especially your TG (target group). After all, a good essay writer doesn’t necessarily write something that has yet not been attempted by someone else. Instead, it’s his unique style and lucidity that appeal the readers most.
- Free from monotony: Avoid writing an essay under compulsion. Having said that, we mean, you should abstain from writing if you are not convinced about the subject or what you are trying to write there. Both are equally important especially when writing your essay for the first time. After all, the first timers will always have some drawbacks or the other that would invariably come in the way of their literary excellence. On the flip side, avoid topics that may have been over discussed time and again. People somehow feel screwed up if subjected to hear or read any new writing on the same topic/s.
- Weird effects: Adding a weird spell to your writeup at times can be a real game changer. But, it has to be brought as a part of a sarcasm so that your write up doesn’t sound like an absurd fiction.
- Brief without compromising lucidity: As an articulate essay writer, you must know where to stop and how to stop. In other words, you must know how much writing is just enough for the audience retaining its lucidity intact.
- Spontaneity: The essay must have an easy flow all throughout so that a novice too can understand the message. In other words, your essay must be free from things like the factual errors and unbiased reasoning, for instance. On top of it, it must be relevant to the time.
Similarly, you will land up with some more ideas when writing your essay that will eventually help you make your essay spark off. In the process, you will be able to influence people in your social network and earn a big money through brand endorsements, for instance.